Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Color Combos

Stephanie wrote:

Lots of dyeing, lots of different colors.

I've learned that the drying phase of this whole process can be a good opportunity to experiment with color combinations both random and planned.


Recently I've paired gray with several different colors, and it works well with all of them. What a versatile color.

This combination caught my eye.


And so did this one.


When it comes to mixing and matching colors, the possibilities are endless. The result can be everything from warm and cozy to cool and refreshing; traditional and classic to funky and hip. It's your choice.

Lately I've been thinking of pairing this color with something. I think it could be lots of fun.



And on this dismal, rainy day it's like a bit of sunshine.

No comments: