Sunday, August 1, 2010

Que Sera, Sera

Stephanie wrote:

I have childhood memories of Doris Day singing "Que Sera, Sera" and my own mother singing the song as she washed dishes and folded clothes. While I've been known to treat my kids to a couple lines from the song, I try not to notice when they roll their eyes and hope that someday they will appreciate the sentiment.

Que Sera, Sera . . . whatever will be, will be. This is my mantra. Life is short and unpredictable. While it's human nature to want to know what lies ahead, the future's not ours to see. And that's probably for the best.

It is with fond memories and an eye to the future that I say good-bye to Dye Dreams. The time has come to close this chapter in my life and start a new one. I've enjoyed meeting many of you online and in person at events across the country. It's been an honor and a privilege. You can follow my new adventures here.

Que Sera, Sera.

2 comments:

Fujiyamamama said...

Best wishes for your new endeavor, and many thanks for the beautiful yarns!

Wendy said...

Is there still any more yarn left to buy!?