Saturday, February 7, 2009

Woodsmoke Sock

Stephanie wrote:

A couple of months ago Anne Hanson of Knitspot released a pattern that caught my eye - Woodsmoke Sock.  I vowed to knit this pattern sooner rather than later.  It was only then that I realized that Anne had listed our Luster Sox as one of the suggested yarns.

Recently Mona and I discussed adding new patterns to our inventory.  I'm happy to report that Woodsmoke Sock made the cut.

This week I started knitting a Woodsmoke sample to display in our booth.





I chose Luster Sox Pine for the sample.  The color on the website is more accurate than the picture above. I am loving this pattern - the twists and turns of a cable without doing any cable work.  The depth and texture of this sock highlight the slight color variations of this bluefaced leicester yarn.

As soon as time permits I'm going to knit a pair of these socks for myself.

No comments: